Monday Must Have

And this week I HAVE ONE! 

It's a good and I just hope they work for everyone as they are definitely worth a try.

As it's a tricky one... jeans.  Yup, my favourite topic NOT.  Is it anyone's favourite thing to buy?  I'm going to throw it out there and say no as they are, frankly, a complete nightmare to get right. 

My shape of choice is definitely the straight leg. A boyfriend tends to be more tapered in my experience, so a loose straight leg is my *go to* fit. 

How about a pair that costs £12.99?

Surely it would be rude not to try them for that?  Hell to the yes - I think these are amazing.  

For me - I have probably four or five pairs that I love but not a plain straight leg cut in this shade.  I am ALL OVER THESE.

Straight Leg Jeans from Zara £12.99



EXCEPT... that they're too short for me.  *weeps*.  I have had these on and off for the last couple of days and thought I could get away with them, I was completely and utterly willing them to work and have tried them in a myriad of outfits and shoes but no - even though they are £12.99, there's no point in spending that if they're not right. 




But if you're a normal human being (I have a 36 inch inside leg at 5ft10) these are epic.  And definitely worth a try.  I could possibly have got away with a bigger size but that's sold out online.  I am going to see if they've got them instore tomorrow (as much as shopping in an actual Zara has become the 10th circle of hell).

So here I am in another pair of Zara jeans (as they're really quite good).  These are the length I love.  And believe me that, as I type this, I'm looking at that pic above and think hmmm, they look long.. .well, they're not that long.  DOH! 


Jumper - A Finer Thread (gift current)
Coat - Modern Rarity at John Lewis (sale aw17)
Jeans - Zara (sale aw16)
Belt - Primark - 9yrs old 
Trainers - Air & Grace (gift aw16)
Earrings - Atterley (ss17)
Bag - Loewe from Matches (current)

I could over egg the pudding on these jeans but that's really all there is to say on the topic.  I would say give them a go (Zara by the way also do free next day delivery over £40 or £50 and then free pick ups from your house.  Genuinely it couldn't be easier.  I will say that I do send a LOT back.  Probably 95% of what I order but every now and again there is a gem).


Share this:

CONVERSATION

4 comentarios:

  1. Oh you saviour! This is literally my fave style of jeans so will def try them. Only size 8 left online and I'm a ten ordinarily (God knows what that translates to in Zara-speak, every piece of clothing I have from there is in a diff size!) so will have to venture in-store too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so tempted by these. How do you find Zara sizing? I am sometimes an 8, sometimes a 10 and am wondering about the wisdom of a punt on an 8....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I've just bought them and went with the 10 (38) and would say they were pretty true to size - worth a punt on the 8 I would say if you were a small 10

      Delete