Interrupting the schedule..

....to bring you a 20% off special.

Thanking you kindly Whistles.  A short interlude in the proceedings to bring you my favourite picks that are currently online and have 20% off.

This is something that I do every season - there's nothing fancy or complicated about this blog.  It literally is "if I had to make a wishlist from Whistles what would be on it?".  

Talk about not reinventing the wheel.  You have to use no code - they've already done the maths for you on the website.

So seeing as Autumn seems to have arrived and definitely doesn't look like it's going anywhere - I'm going in for the coat.

I didn't go down the aviator route last year.  There is no argument.  I WILL be getting one this year and this faux fur jacket is currently top of the list. 

The obvious choice is black..

Mix BIker Faux Fur Jacket was £195 now £156





I have to say though, I think it would be the burgundy that gets my vote.  This is so unusual yet so deliciously comforting, comfortable and beyond stylish.  Buy buy buy.  These will not hang around...

Mix Biker Faux Fur Jacket again now £156



The one jacket I cannot live without - and lo and behold, I'm wearing one today, is my trusty biker.  Whistles ones are up there with the best of them and this shade of grey is an easy to wear, go with everything, shade.  I have a grey one on today and I think for so many people, it's a much easier and more flattering shade than black.

Bella Quilted Detail Leather Biker Jacket was £329 now £263.20




A blog I have in the pipeline is all about my favourite jeans.  And as a sneak preview, this is the shape that I can't get enough of. 

Distressed Straight Leg Jeans in black were £95 now £76



I also have to mention my favourite cropped trousers which they do every season - yes they are that good.  These (handwash) like a dream - are perfect with a tee and trainers - throw on heels and a blouse for the evening.  The perfect cropped trousers bar none, I promise. 

And of course they have pockets...

Stitch Fluid Crop Trousers were £119 now £95.20



And tops to go with aforementioned jeans and trousers - it's so cold, all I can think about is jumpers. 

This year, it's all about jumpers with a difference.  So first off - don't laugh, I am curiously drawn to this.  I will admit, I never got on board with the cold shoulder versions.  I put one on and it was suddenly Stars in their Eyes... 

"Tonight Matthew, I will be Liz McDonald from Corrie".  

Which, I'm not going to lie, is not normally the look I go for.

However.. this one, I think could work.  I do so love an all black look.  The jeans above, a black jumper and vertiginous heels = magic.  Slight issue in that too much black can be less Black Magic and a bit more Milk Tray man.  But.. I think the detailing (or cut out bit) could make all the difference.  In a good way....

Cut Out Sleeve Sweater was £99 now £79.20



I think it looks quite cool on... do we think it works?



Oversized is everywhere.  This one will work as well with a pair of straight leg jeans as it would with a pencil or midi full skirt.  

Cheniile Funnel Neck Knit Was £129 now £103.20  I adore this colour.  Perfect with greens, blues or blacks.






For example - swap out that jumper for the sweatshirt I have on today.  Perfect.

Untitled

Blush sweatshirt - Topshop
Maxi floral skirt - Free People from Selfridges
Green hi tops - Converse
Grey Onyx Biker - hush 
Black Half Moon Bag - APC

I could go on and on and on and will be bringing more favourites from Whistles whilst the offer is on, as it slots in perfectly with the blog (black boots - need I say more?).  But I am doing a runner today as we have a birthday in the house.  There is a teenager chez nous.  Seriously how?  HOW did that happen?  I also learnt that in Holland, apparently they say Happy Birthday to everyone in the family if there is someone with a birthday.  I think it's the MUM who should get some credit on these days.  I'm just going to throw out there... fandango and melon.  Surely that deserves a tiny treat purchase for us too??!  We are off out for dinner and then there is a sofa with my name on it as I spent almost three hours today driving around after school (literally I didn't get out of the car!). 

However next Tuesday I will be delegating the childcare, as I will be having lunch at The Bath Priory.  With Celtic & Co.  There are still a couple of tickets left if you happen to be free - we will be talking all thing cashmere, leather and shearling.  Be still my beating Autumn heart!  Link is here - would love love to see you there.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

8 comentarios:

  1. Oh, I was just on the Whistles site last night, dithering over this jacket: http://www.whistles.com/women/clothing/coats-jackets/iva-casual-colorblock-puffer-25779.html?dwvar_iva-casual-colorblock-puffer-25779_color=Red#start=1

    Something about it that I love, but part of me is worried I'd be all a bit German Tourist. With 20% off I think it may be worth try?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I rather like this one too and no German tourists in sight!

      Delete
    2. I don't think German tourist but I DO think C&A Rodeo circa 1988.... BUT I'm not sure if that's a bad thing. In fact, I think it's probably a very very good thing..!!!

      Delete
  2. Ohhh the Bath Priory hotel is lovely. Had the pleasure of a few nights there in the summer. Can you believe, I have never shopped in Whistles - this could be the week lol. Loving yesterdays outfit - what about an article on green?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GOSH you must have a look at Whistles. Sizing can be sketchy, but then isn't that the case with everywhere?? And you read my mind.. rather obsessed with green at the minute. Definitely coming up xxx

      Delete
  3. sitting on my hands not to order the burgundy jacket love it - but not sure i could carry off

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely blooming LOVE it. I think over a maxi skirt or dress it would look incredibly cool. Not to mention with jeans, chunky boots and a sweat or rollneck... I think it would work on every outfit possible!

      Delete
  4. So seeing as Autumn seems to have arrived and definitely doesn't look like it's going anywhere - I'm going in for the coat. cotton duvet sets queen , cotton razai price in pakistan

    ReplyDelete